KDE 4.3 Beta1 packages (4.2.85)

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Thu May 7 16:18:39 CEST 2009

At Thursday 07 May 2009 16:12, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've generated a first set of KDE 4.3 beta1 tarballs last night based on the
> 4.2.85 tag that I created before, and it doesn't look good, a lot of modules
> fails to compile for me, and I'm still busy figuring out how to fix them .
>
> the failures I see are essentially equivalent to what is on
> http://ktown.kde.org/~dirk/dashboard/
>
> Please help to get this resolved, otherwise it doesn't make sense to upload
> the beta1 tarballs.
>

> Thanks,
> Dirk

There's also the problem that the tagging was a day later than expected, and exactly that day someone made a protocol change in Akonadi. So although it will compile with the 1.1.85 akonadi tarball, it won't work. I'll fix it as soon as I get a reply on this issue on the kdepim mailinglist and I find some time...

Best,

Toma