kdebase/workspace/krunner/interfaces/default - revert commit 961314

Jacopo De Simoi wilderkde at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:40:17 CEST 2009

Dear all,
 a recent bugfix commit gives unexpected behaviour wrt the tab key & autocompletion in krunner (due to a long-standing issue in handling of the TAB key in krunner)
This is possibly a very visible bug, although I won't call it critical.
I attach here a patch to revert the commit, the issue needs more testing and a better overall approach.
I am unsure if there ever will be a patch-release for 4.2.3, but if so please consider applying this patch.
Thanks all

  Jacopo De Simoi