Getting ready for KDE 4.2.2

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 20:56:57 CEST 2009

On Monday 30 of March 2009 15:47:44 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday 27 March 2009, Pino Toscano wrote:
> > Well, there's still a branches/KDE/4.2/kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen, which
> > also exists in the current 4.2.2 tag. Should it be removed in both
> > locations, or kdesupport's used for 4.3?
>
> The trunk kdesupport version of oxygen-icons appears to be broken with KDE
> 4.2, at least the logout buttons are now named differently.
>
> I think it is the best to remove the seperate tarball and revisit this for
> 4.2.3 or 4.3.0, if at all.

Agreed for 4.3.0
Let's remain with 4.2.x in same state to avoid we fight per icon missing with
oxygen team.
4.3.0 is trunk, so they know now what is missing or not
Suggestion for oxygen maintainers is do a clean install to be sure that they
have only new icons on his install, and not some leftovers from previous
install. This can lead a false impression that everything is on the package

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer