The road to 4.3

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 09:37:20 CEST 2009

On Sunday 25 January 2009 22:34:50 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge, 25 de gener de 2009, Riccardo Iaconelli va escriure:
> > On Monday 05 January 2009 17:04:58 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > Done, waiting for feedback.
> >
> > Any news?
>
> Not really, just one team answered saying it was ok if the number of new
> texts was small, so i think that if artists want we can add that explicit
> excemption.

Found this mail back in the archives... I completely forgot about it...
sorry! :\

Can we please get this explicit exception? Texts shouldn't be big, I think
names of themes/wallpapers will be the only strings... but it will give us
some more flexibility and the possibility to add e.g. the default wallpaper
only in the RC cycles, so that we keep a fresh look for the new release. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: