KDE 4.2.2 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Mar 27 10:00:53 CET 2009

Am Freitag, 27. März 2009 09:26:02 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> The significant change is that oxygen-icons was split out of
> kdebase-runtime and is a seperate tarball now. you have to make sure that
> you build and install that in addition.

The kdebase-runtime packages still has the oxygen icons in
kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen/. This will result in a file conflict between
oxygen-icons and kdebase-runtime.

So, I made a diff (filenames only) between oxygen-icons and
kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen. While there a lot of new files in oxygen-icons
(which is not a problem) there are also some missing or were renamed. For
example system-restart.png is called system-reboot.png now.

I attached the diff; the problematic lines are those with a leading "+"; those
files are in kdebase-runtime but not in oxygen-icons.

I don't know if those icons are used at all, but I think
kdebase/runtime/pics/oxygen should be merged into oxygen-icons and the first
should be removed then to remove any confusion or file conflicts.

Greetings,

Pierre

--

Pierre Schmitz