KDE 4.2.1 tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Lucas Murray lmurray at undefinedfire.com
Tue Mar 3 07:52:08 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just finished uploading the KDE 4.2.1 release tarballs. I haven't tested
> them yet, please report any issues.

It seems the present windows desktop effect was much more unstable
than I thought it was, it can't be released in its current state.

I have made two commits that need to be included in the 4.2.1
packages: r933172 and r934456.

Hopefully this won't cause too much trouble. Now I need to work out
why it was so unstable even if 4.2.0 worked fine with the same code.

--

Lucas Murray :: http://www.undefinedfire.com
GPG Fingerprint: 0B88 499E 3F5B 1405 D952  258A AD90 B4F5 90B6 3534