KDE 4.3 RC1 tarballs (try #1)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 24 21:36:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've finished creating the first set of tarballs and uploaded them to ktown
(unstable/4.2.95). Expected release is tuesday/wednesday next week.

kdepim tarball has been split into kdepim and kdepim-runtime (currently only
containing akonadi related stuff). a new version of akonadi is required as
well. I'm not sure if we have the right version of libeigen2 yet, but other
than that it should be good now.

kde-l10n tarballs are still being generated, I'll upload them later tonight /
tomorrow morning.

Please report any issues that need re-tagging to release-team at kde.org

Greetings,
Dirk