KDE 4.3 RC1 preparations

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Jun 23 20:39:08 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> > c) announce to kde-cvs-announce when the branching happened and what the
> > next steps are. I would like to avoid branching l10n-kde4 for now, but
> > that means that we have to change the documentation externals again, or
> > hope that nobody touches the documentation after branching. Any comments?
> Why would you want to avoid branching l10n-kde4?

Hmm, no particular reason, it is just work. I can start with moving
branches/stable/l10n-kde4 to branches/KDE/4.2/l10n-kde4 and then copying
trunk/l10n-kde4 to branches/stable/l10n-kde4 together with branching KDE 4.3.

Does that sound fine? do you have time to help me reviewing/fixing the scripty
setup for that?

Thanks,
Dirk