KDE 4.3 RC1 preparations

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Tue Jun 23 19:15:24 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 11:58:23 Tom Albers wrote:
> > d) kdepim tarball splitting is now finalized?
>
> Afaik kdepim/akonadi is completely standalone now, so that tarball can be
> created yes.
>
> But iirc akonadiconsole depends on one or two classes in kdepim/akonadi and
> we have no idea if that is a problem or how to solve that.

Yes. It would be a problem, if it still was the case. Luckily Christophe
Giboudeaux says that it is fixed already, so nothing to worry about.

/Sune
--
Man, do you know how may I remove the directory from Explorer 5.5?

First from the control drawer menu inside Excel you either should never
reinstall a FPU of the SIMM over the pin, or never need to telnet to the
coaxial computer to disable the CPU.