[Kde-games-devel] Regression testing

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 22:30:21 CEST 2009

Op Thursday 02 July 2009 14:41 schreef u:
> Unfortunately, the KDE Games team are in no position to resolve
> the problem by patching Kolf 1.9 or diagnosing what is wrong with
> Qt 4.5 ... we simply do not know enough about either and have not
> enough time to learn.  We tried to get help on kde-devel and
> kde-core-devel, but there was no response on either list.

Is this the two-resizes-at-startup mail on kde-core-devel?

If so, we can try to ping some people. In the meanwhile if it breaks with qt4.5, disable compilation for 4.3.0 I guess, and see if it is fixable for 4.3.1. If it breaks multiple applications, I'm sure we can poke Qt to help us. Again, I think the module maintainer should take that discision.

Toma
--
KDE Developer