phonon 4.3.1 requires Qt 4.5?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 18:04:09 CET 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009, Rex Dieter wrote:

> > Does phonon 4.3.1 require Qt 4.5?  CMake isn't enforcing it if so.
>
> It shouldn't, if true, needs to be fixed (imo, and all that).
>
> didn't get any answer in #phonon on this (yet), who else to poke?

the linux vesrion builds with qt 4.4.3. it is probably a bug, but as phonon
4.3.1 is essentially the version that got included in Qt 4.5.0, and starting
with 4.5.0 we will not have seperate phonon tarballs anymore anyway, I would
suggest we either fix this breakage or stay with 4.3.0 on Mac.

Greetings,
Dirk