KDE S.C 4.5, the version that will definitely be a milestone.

lnas90 lnas90 lnas90 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:45:09 CET 2009

I think many of us already believe that the series of kde 4 sc has much more
potential than the previous version, 3.5, but unfortunately not everyone
believe it yet.
I have noticed that KDE sc depends on the quality of the drive running, I'm
not saying the video card on top of the line, but the driver was and with
good performance. The gnome on the contrary does not suffer so much with
this problem, compiz does some 'black magic' to make work legal in most
cases.
When 4.4 is released we believe that we are best served in relation to the
video driver, see the recent advances in the kernel with the drive nouveau
being pulled into the main branch and the constant improvements in the amd /
ati, 3d promise that even by default to very soon for most cards.
Not to mention that the comparison is kind of inevitable, for 3.5 X 4.5,
understand? Whether or not people iram make this comparison.
My proposal is to extend the deadline for launch on 1 or 2 months, and half
that time would be to delay the freezing of funds and the other half to
stabilize the code.
Not to mention that would be a great marketing ploy, since the gnome 3 will
be released in September and the current forecast serguei we lançariamos the
4.5 of August, that when the gnome 3 comes out 'eyes will be turned over to
him. "
I do not have anything wrong with that, it is simply marketing.
I propose to help in way possible, remembering that I am not programmer and
Brazil, but if you need me I am available.
Thank you all and please comment on the matter.
--
Deus te abençoe