KDE for live

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Dec 6 09:39:33 CET 2009

On Sunday 06 December 2009 02:46:41 lnas90 lnas90 wrote:
> Personal good night.
> By the time the "kde live for" was not updated to version 4.4, I wonder if
> you have any plans in place for this?
> I ask this because I want to disclose the kde among my friends and I would
> like to show you something more complete understand?
> If you can tell me I will thank

This is not provided by the KDE team itself but from a distribution or a
single person (I am not sure)
http://home.kde.org/~binner/kde-four-live/

The KDE project only releases tarballs as mentioned here
http://www.kde.org/info/4.3.80.php
(it says KDE 4 live is available though)

Try to contact OpenSuse about it, thanks!

Best regards,

Anne-Marie