KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/sonnet

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:49:25 CET 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 10:36:52 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> I've decided (for myself) to include Zacks change and the followup fix into
> 4.4 beta1.
>
> I don't have a clear picture of the report that the change breaks kate. is
> this true? then I would like to remove it from the beta1.

Well, the latest fixes seem to improve the situation but there are still
problems, especially with automated spell checking. If you want to see for
yourself, just open KWrite, activate automated spell checking and type in
some misspelled words. You'll see that some words are suddenly flagged to be
spelled correctly. The issue is here that words which are only followed by a
space character are not recognised as misspelled.

However, if this is fixed, then from my point of view the changes could
remain.

Michel