Fwd: Re: KDE/kdelibs/nepomuk/rcgen

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 10:12:59 CET 2009

Op Tuesday 1 December 2009 08:58 schreef Volker Krause <vkrause at kde.org>:
> Sebastian Trueg wrote:
>
> > SVN commit 1056485 by trueg:
> >
> > Fixed pseudo-inheritance implementation for the fast classes
>
> This seems to break the build of kdepim:
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=kdepim
>
> It apparently creates a class (NepomukFast::Attachment) that inherits from
> itself. Reverting this change fixes it.
>
> regards
> Volker

Althoug kdepim is no part of beta1, a fix or revert should be included in the beta1.

I really hate people breaking stuff on different area's the last couple of days.

I suggest we act firmer. For example 2 days before tagging we call out a general commit freeze until tagging is over. During that time only release-team reviewed commits are possible.

Best,

Toma