KDE 4.3.1 tarballs uploaded (try #1)

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Aug 30 11:39:33 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 28 August 2009 14:03:17 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> Hi,
>
> I've just uploaded the first set of 4.3.1 tarballs. kde-l10n are still
>  being generated, there will be one additional language here. I'll upload
>  them tonight.
>
> not done any testing yet, please report any major errors you'll find.

Does anyone else have the problem that the csharp bindings install with the
full buildpath as prefix?

For example, my build dir is
/home/pierre/chroot/arch32-extra/build-scripts/kde/build/
and make install wants to install to
$prefix/home/pierre/chroot/arch32-extra/build-
scripts/kde/build/kdebindings/trunk/src/build/csharp/plasma/examples

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre