KDE 4.3.x Schedule

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Aug 20 04:33:00 CEST 2009

On Saturday 15 August 2009, Stephan Binner wrote:

> when will tagging/release of 4.3.1 and so on happen?

Thats a good question, the regular interval would be to tag on the last
thursday of this month (so August 27th) and release on first tuesday (so,
September 1st).

This should work for me, I have most likely the time to do it.

Are there any comments? should we delay one or two more weeks? There have been
a LOT of commits in 4.3 branch, so I don't see a strong reason for delaying.

Please speak up now, otherwise I'll go ahead and announce this on saturday.

Greetings,
Dirk