Qt MathML Widget

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Apr 6 19:24:16 CEST 2009

To be fair, I'm not sure. I think it is nonsense to have it in abranch
because it already is up and running for trunk's KAlgebra, and I need it
there. We said it might be good to have it in kdesupport so that if somebody
else wanted to use it, he could without copying code. That's all.

I'm not aware of any other users yet, btw.

Aleix