kdesupport rearrangement

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:09:33 CEST 2008

Using these tags is going to be the recommended way of building KDE,
with /trunk/kdesupport becoming only for kdesupport development and
proactive testing by adventurous KDE developers.

So we don't want to require svn >= 1.5 until most people have it. Here
on Kubuntu Hardy I have svn 1.4.

Cheers,
Benoit