kdesupport rearrangement

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:59:01 CEST 2008

There are a couple of issues with svn external...

AFAIK relative svn externals (like "../../path") are only handled by
SVN client >= 1.5

absolute svn externals are a pain, they have to point to anonsvn which
causes several issues, e.g. svn:// blocked by firewalls.

I'm not an expert though!

Cheers,
Benoit