kdesupport rearrangement

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:42:18 CEST 2008

I support this plan too. Thanks for getting this rolling.

The only nitpick is that there is a risk of confusion between
/tags/kdesupport-for-trunk and /trunk/kdesupport, which is why I also
suggested to move /trunk/kdesupport to /branches/kdesupport (or
whatever you feel is appropriate).

Cheers,
Benoit