A New Job

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Sep 14 17:50:15 CEST 2008

Howdy,

I want to let everyone know that I am now employed by KDAB.
I am not currently assigned any specific KDE development tasks,
but that could change in the future.

This new job will definitely impact the amount of time I have for KDE.

I plan to continue as the kdepim module coordinator, and I plan
to continue helping make KOrganizer, Kontact and the pim libs better.

I will completely understand if people no longer want me to serve as the
kdepim coordinator -- due to conflict-of-interest issues or time issues
or any other issue.  So, let me know your opinion if I should stay on.

Regards,
Allen