kdesupport changes

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Sep 11 01:06:36 CEST 2008

On Sunday 07 September 2008, Allen Winter wrote:

> > development branch of Eigen be a place where we can experiment and
> > break stuff without affecting our users. So, I support your plan.
> There seems to be another set of kdesupport developers who
> rely on the KDE folks to help test their stuff in-progress, just
> like any other KDE code.  Hence the push-back on this idea.

Pardon, I've not seen any pushback on this mailing list. can we ask that set
of kdesupport developers to voice their concerns and their suggestion on this
mailing list as part of the discusison so that we can move it forward, instead
of deciding something and then not retract it afterwards because of some
pushback?

Greetings,
Dirk