Improving Communication

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Sep 9 15:18:18 CEST 2008

Howdy,

I think we do a terrible job  of keeping the community informed about approaching milestones.

Let's brainstorm about ways we can provide consistent, timely reminders/nags.
The KDE community should except on-time notifications in a known set of channels.

What channels?  Currently we send email to k-c-d and/or k-d mailing lists.
Are these the right channels?  Should we use an RSS feed?  others?

How to do on-time reminders?  I think a computer should do this for us.
If not a computer, who?

Ideas?
-Allen