Release Coordinator

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 23:05:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

unfortunately Matt Rogers recently had to step down from the role of
Maintainer/Release Coordinator for the kdevelop and kdevplatform module.

So we (that is the KDevelop developer team) tried to find a new person
for the job. As far as it looks by now (80% of the team acknowledged it)
that will be me - as I basically already do 90% of the job :)

I've checked the apropriate techbase page and just wanted to
double-check wethere there's anything, besides being subscribed to this
list and putting my name on the Release Team page on techbase, that I
need to do to "start" :)

Andreas

--
You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.