kdesupport changes

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:52:53 CEST 2008

I see. Eigen is special in this respect because it's a
template-library; the biggest risk with the development version of
eigen is not just runtime bugs, it's that it will break compilation of
the program using it. We do have extensive unit-tests, but it's
impossible to cover all corner cases. So far no big glitch has
happened but we're still scared of having users relying on our
development tree.

By contrast, other libs in kdesupport may have bugs but (normally)
won't break compilation of the programs using them.

Cheers,
Benoit