[Krusader-devel] Re: Krusader in KDE's SVN

Rafi Yanai rafi.yanai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:18:32 CET 2008

I´m following the disscution from afar (Chile right now..), I havn´t
commited any code for quite sometime and when I´ll come back I´ll probably
concentrate on bug fixes - but I feel that the general mood is to accept the
offer.

I don´t feel that I should cast a vote on this matter due to the reasons
above - but why don´t the krew vote on this issue ? If most people are
comfartable with the idea - we can talk about details like saving history
and the right point in time to do it later, if the krew rather contiue with
the current SVN - than the details are irrelevent :)

Keep up the great work (both on KDE and Krusader),
Rafi.