[Krusader-devel] Re: Krusader in KDE's SVN

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Nov 26 10:06:48 CET 2008

On Wednesday 26 November 2008, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> BTW, I guess history can be kept using svnadmin dump.

I think this requires shutting down kde svn during the import, which is not an option.
The only two options I see are
- importing without history (and keeping the current server for reference for some time),
- replaying history (e.g. using svk) -- commit storm! If we do this, maybe we can tune
the post-commit hook do send those commit mails to /dev/null until the import is done.
Talk to me or rather sysadmin at kde.org before replaying history.