[REMINDER] i18n String Freeze TODAY

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 23:08:33 CET 2008

On Monday 24 November 2008, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2008 02:08:16 Guillaume Pothier wrote:
> > Question: are API changes allowed after feature freeze? I'd like to
> > work a bit on the Solid bluetooth stuff and that will probably require
> > slight API changes.

Provided that binary compatibility is preserved and that you are confident about the
APIs you are adding, this is fine. What I mean by confident is that once the release
is done, you won't be able to change those bits of APIs again... So I think the right answer
is: yes, *if* the APIs are reviewed first (by kde-core-devel or by Kevin, in case of Solid).