Dezibel-ḰDE

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 19:34:36 CET 2008

On Monday 24 November 2008 10:57:32 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday 23 November 2008, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > - besides that there are issues with telepathy. Telepathy changes spec
> > versions all the time, which makes it very difficult for others to use
> > that technology.
>
> this is concerning. i suppose there is an ongoing dialog with the telepathy
> project? would it be of any use to have some additional communication /
> mediation to get this project on the trajectory it ought to be on, e.g.
> stable APIs?

The current spec version is 0.17.15 and there are many interfaces there marked
DRAFT or FUTURE that we really shouldn't be wrapping.

I am on the telepathy mailing list now as well (unrelated to this particular
issue) and would be happy to make sure our (meaning KDE's) general concerns
regarding telepathy are addressed.

--
Matt