update the feature plan!

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Nov 19 09:22:46 CET 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 18:40:34 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Howdy, (Allen style)
Hi,

Maybe to complement the feature list for 4.2 modules maintainers or apps
maintainers can also drop you a mail with some explanations.

For example in KDE-Edu we have KBruch which was unmaintained and has been
picked by Brazilian students to work on it, after making some study of what is
need in classrooms for such an app.
This could be explained in 1 line to complement the feature plan which only
indicates that KBruch had new features.

Best regards to all and have a good bug fixing time!

Anne-Marie