extragear/plasma is now kdeplasmoids

Dirk Mueller dmuell at gmx.net
Tue May 27 14:07:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've moved extragear/plasma to KDE/kdeplasmoids. This has the following
benefits:

a) it will be branched together with KDE, which means that we can ship bugfixes
for stable releases without dragging in new dependencies/features/strings/api
usage

b) we can translate it and ship translations together wtih KDE releases

c) there are regular releases of it automatically with the patch releases
starting with KDE 4.1.1 and so on, which happen monthly and are in line with
corresponding plasma changes in kdebase-workspace

d) the build dependency cycles introduced by the move of the nowlistening
plugin to kdebase-workspace is fixed.

As a result of that, translations need fixup, and the nowlistening plugin must
move out of kdebase-workspace.

Thanks,
Dirk