4.1 Bindings Milestone

Dirk Mueller dmuell at gmx.net
Tue May 27 11:09:22 CEST 2008

On Thursday 22 May 2008, Tom Albers wrote:

> > IMO, that grants an exemption. Bindings are just "special". :)
> +1
> They should be able to work on it up to the actual release.

So in effect its just supposed to be a "bindings are not affected by feature
freeze" ? or an extended feature freeze period?

I don't understand what the extra date is good for, it was quite obvious for
me that bindings people can do things after freeze periods. But I'm fine with
adding that as an item to the schedule.

Greetings,
Dirk