Not available for beta1 release

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue May 20 12:28:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'll be on vacation next week so I don't expect to have a reliable Internet
connection (nor the guts to tell my girlfriend that I have to work) to do the
release announcement for beta1 and website updating dance next Tuesday.

If anyone else can step up, please do so. I can explain and help where
necessary. It's also a good idea to have a second person aware of the release
PR involves, bus numbers ...

So, who's in a for a crash-course release PR?
--
sebas