kdereview closed?

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at basyskom.de
Tue May 13 10:25:20 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, 9. Mai 2008 23:16:30 schrieben Sie:
> On Tuesday 06 May 2008, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> > How are you providing access
> > to your D-Bus interfaces?
>
> We install the xml file and we let "client" code use qdbusxml2cpp on it.

I would not mind havig clients regenerate the bindings code, but unfortunately
qdbusxml2cpp is just not able to do that: The client will need to have access
to all the support code (marshalling/demarshaling, type definitions, etc.)
that is required to make the code generated by qdbusxml2cpp work.

How do you provide access to that? Do you put that into a library?

Best Regards,

--

Tobias Hunger
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3968769 | Fax: -9736 |
tobias.hunger at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer