the future of kdetoys

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Fri May 9 16:19:13 CEST 2008

 >I sorta like little amor.  so cute  :)

Amor is the main reason my mom likes his older Linux/KDE box better than
my stepfather's more powerful Win machine. She keeps teasing him that he
does not have a pet cat that follows here around while surfing the
internet.
And she speaks with the cat too.

So, we really need amor, for very selfish reasons like keeping mom
happy. I will have a look at it (did not know it was unmaintained), but
it does not seem to have critical bugs at first glance. Sure, an update
to use svg would be nice, and if it is the only one remaining in the
module maybe it could be moved to kdeutils or something.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini