4.2 Feature Plan

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Sun May 4 17:42:15 CEST 2008

I notice theres now a 4.2 Feature Plan page on techbase at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan. Now, on the 4.1
page, http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan, it says
that "Entries added after that date will be scheduled for the 4.2 release."
(regarding 20th April). Should that say something like "Don't add anything to
this page since all new features should be scheduled for 4.2 so add them the
other page instead"?

Also, should I encourage owners of features that are 'red' and are not going
to make the feature freeze on the 4.1 page to remove them from there and add
them to the 4.2 page instead?

Regards,
Matt Williams