KDEPIM 4.1?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu May 1 12:04:51 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008 15:57:50 Allen Winter wrote:
> Some folks say KMail is ready.  I'm not so sure.

I'm using KMail since a couple of months with imap (GMail) completely
flawlessly.
I've had a couple of crashes occasionally here and there, but no data has ever
been lost, and all the operations I tried have worked fine.
What is the problem for it? (apart for not using akonadi)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: