Exemption request of a couple of days to the soft freeze for the Plasma Sprint

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 21:03:41 CEST 2008

On Monday 31 March 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> Can we include the meeting into the unfreezed part by shifting it to the...
> say, 16th?

for the record, we do have a set of features already put together for the 4.1
frame, which probably covers the reasonable goals already. this would just
give us the ability to, if necessary, adjust priorities at the sprint. we
will be judicious with the privelege, if granted.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se