Kate & KDE 4.1 feature plan

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 16:03:16 CEST 2008

On Monday 31 March 2008 15:27:31 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008 17:59:52 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > according to [1] the KDE 4.1 feature plan is open until 31 March 2008.

Will spotted that the date in the release schedule is 7th April, he fixed it
in the Feature Plan, in case people wonder.

> > There is a Kate developer sprint on 11th-13th of April, that's why we
> > wanted to ask for an excpetion for Kate until after this weekend (who
> > knows what will come out of the meeting in advance). The affected parts
> > are - kdelibs/interfaces/ktexteditor,
> > - kdelibs/kate, and
> > - kdesdk/kate
>
> No objections.
> We aren't hard-assed bureaucrats :)
> (at least I'm not.. or try hard not to be)

FWIW, we're having a plasma sprint during the same weekend (10th - 15th), I
take it we might get away with the occasional feature addition as well?

Other than that, I'm about to add Plasma features to the Feature Plan after
kicking people on panel-devel. The plan was a bit empty WRT Plasma ...
--
sebas