About Okteta

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Mar 23 21:58:31 CET 2008

Hi Albert,

Am Sonntag, 23. März 2008, um 21:41 Uhr, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Hi Friedrich there is a oktetapart.pot both on kdeutils and
> playground-utils i had a look and seems there is some code that is
> duplicated. Is this known and will be fixed or it's a leftover and should
> be removed?

Is known, will be fixed soon (within one month hopefully).

Okteta is close to be ready to move over to kdereview, missing just some docs
(am working on them this very minute), a i18n review and some bug fixes
(minor ones, could also be solved in place), before I will ask everyone to
check it.

While Okteta is now present in your mind:
Where should Okteta end? In kdeutils again, or perhaps kdesdk?
Okteta from playground includes the program (new, successor to KHexEdit), the
KPart and a widget plugin implementing kdelibs/interfaces/khexedit.

Friedrich