Telepathy-Qt and Tapioca-Qt in KDE SVN.

Tobias Hunger tobias at aquazul.com
Fri Mar 7 18:05:54 CET 2008

On Friday 07 March 2008, you wrote:
> No need to wait.
> It would be nice if you could retain the SVN history when doing the move.

I'd just start with a clean slate.

Telepathy-Qt was updated recently to be about 98% autogenerated from the
telepathy spec and I'll put that as the first version into KDE SVN. It has
little in common with earlier versions.

Tapioca-Qt will need some heavy cosmetics as well to deal with all the renamed
types (we made up our own typenames, etc. in the first version and are using
those that got defined in the tp spec in the meantime now), so it is in a
state where there is a clean cut as well.

Best Regards,
Tobias