[kde-promo] KDE 4.0.2 annoucement

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 3 01:42:51 CET 2008

Hi Albert,

On Friday 29 February 2008 20:05:55 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> 4.0.2 is scheduled for 5 March, if we want to give translators > 1 day it
> should be a good idea to start working on it.

The announcement is now in SVN, usual location. I've put tags
for "Boilerplate" in there. The first boilerplate part has some minor changes
(and can probably be partly re-used in other translations as well),
the "Meat" part will need full translation. The "Boilerplate" part after the
Meat can be c/p'ed and s/4.0.1/4.0.2'ed.

Release is probably Wednesday afternoon CET if that suits other release
dudes. :)

sebas