KDE 4.1 beta2 tarballs (4.0.83) try #1 uploaded

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 16:07:36 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Please cc me on any commit that should be included in the final beta2.

also uploaded phonon-4.1.83.tar.bz2 release and automoc-0.9.83 which should be
used together with this release.

Another thing that I realized recently: please make sure that your KDE binary
packages are branded. you can do that by adding -DKDE_DISTRIBUTION_TEXT="foo
10.2.3"  while cmakeing kdelibs. arbitrary string is allowed, but if the first
word describes the distro you're using, then this greatly enhances the quality
of bugreports if people click on the "Report bug" link in an application.

Greetings,
Dirk