KDE 4.1 beta2 tarballs (4.0.83) try #1 uploaded

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 23:18:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

just finished uploading the first try of tarballs.. not tested yet. let me know
of any issues. at least kdebindings seems to be failing at the moment for me.
please build kdebindings without kdevplatform support, as kdevplatform is not
going to be released with KDE 4.1. Also note that quanta is missing from
kdewebdev for the same reason.

I've also tweaked the tarball generation scripts a bit so there might be new
regressions. so far it looks good though.

Please cc me on any commit that should be included in the final beta2.

Thanks,
Dirk