the future of kdetoys

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 14:58:13 CEST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
> BTW: do we have someone taking module coordinatorship for kdeplasmoids?

that would be me i 'pose, since i was doing that for the extragear version of
it.

btw, not having a place to house plasma add-ons that aren't tied to a kde
release is a bit of a pain. i can see extragear/plasma/ happening again at
some point if we're not careful.

also, the name of the module is already a bit of a misnomer since kdeplasmoids
actually contain more than plasmoids (engines, themes, etc). i don't know if
that really matters or anyone particularly cares, though =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se