[Decibel] Decibel in review

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:42:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Eva Brucherseifer
<eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de> wrote:
> _If_ it is still an option to have the core part to be included into KDE 4.2
> I'd see this as benifial. People should start to develop applications for
> Decibel and usually this does not happen before a piece of software is
> official.
>
> What do others think?

By putting it into kdesupport, it doesn't release with KDE at all.
That means that it is ready to be used by KDE apps from this moment
onwards (realistically, not until 4.2 since we are in feature freeze
for 4.1). So, by moving it to kdesupport, it effectively just became
"official".

George