Disabling KPilot and KMobileTools in KDE-PIM

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Jun 2 14:47:37 CEST 2008

Howdy,

As discussed on the kde-pim ML and IRC, we have decided
to disable[1] the KPilot and KMobileTools builds for KDE 4.1.

Unfortunately, neither of these applications have received
the attention they deserve and are not, and will not, be in
a working state for the upcoming release.

We hope to restore them for KDE 4.2.

KPilot from the 3.5 code base should be in good shape,
and KMobileTools was never released with KDE-PIM previously.

-Allen, KDE-PIM Module Coordinator

[1] this means that I will be commenting out these projects from
the kdepim/CMakeLists.txt file.