show stopper list?

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 21 16:43:18 CEST 2008

Alle lunedì 21 luglio 2008, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:
> Does this have a trolltech bugtracker ID or has it been 'formally'
> reported? If so, we can point trolls to it telling them that it's
> release-critical. Just bugging someone on IRC is hardly traceable and thus
> it'll be even harder to get it fixed.

Sure they have:
- #212886 (open, for Qt 4.5.0)
- #214505 (closed, for Qt 4.4.2)
Small note regarding the closed one: if it would had not been for David Faure,
the bug would most still probably be open and scheduled for Qt 4.5.0 (as it
was up to weeks ago).

Is it so difficult having the cooperation of Trolltech in this regard? Or
things won't work if we (KDE) don't do the "daily poking" game?

--
Pino Toscano