show stopper list?

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Jul 18 01:27:17 CEST 2008

 On Thursday 17 July 2008 05:40:48 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone around who has more eyes and ears open and can bring in some show
> > stoppers or critical/annoying bugs we have to fix before 4.1?

I don't know if this can be considered showstopper or not, but Annma opened a
bug against Qt with QTextedit over QGraphicsView, related to compose keys.
Is impossible type any accents in languages like portuguese.
Easy reproduced, just go to kde keyboard layout, pick as example brazilian
with br variety and try do things like é (  '+ e ) or ç ( ' + c ) using notes
plasmoid or twitter one.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer